Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test AP TET Results 2018 are announced on 19th March, 2018 and the candidates who appeared for the TET 2018 exam in February 2018 can check their results on the official website of APTET.
The results of the AP TET Exam was postponed from 16th March , 2018 to 19th March 2018 due to unavailability of the Educational Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
You can check your AP TET Results, along with rank card and mark sheet today.
As the Final Key was already released many of the candidates calculated their marks already and waiting for the official release.
Name of the Exam: Andhrapradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
Date of Exam: Paper-I & Paper-II: 21st Feb to 3rd March 2018.
Category Cut Off Score
General 60% Marks and above
OBC 50% Marks and above
Differently-abled (PH) 40% Marks and above
ST 40% Marks and above
SC 40% Marks and above
How to Check Your AP TET Results 2018 ?
- Please visit the official website of Andhrapradesh Teachers Eligibity Test i'e https://aptet.apcfss.in
- And You may find the link with "AP TET Results 2018-2019" when it is uploaded to the official website.
- Click on the link and use your registration number that was provided at the time of applying and other details and click on submit.
- Your AP TET Results will be displayed along with your rank and marks.
- Do take print out for future reference.
All the best from kretyanews Please do comment your results .