Central Power Research Institution CPRI Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
Eligiblity and other details of Central Power Research Institution CPRI Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
- Candidates should be from IIT’s, NIT’s and other Engineering Colleges with minimum 90 percentile as GATE Score.
- Scholarship -Rs.6000/- p.m and duration is 6-12 months
- No.of candidates to whom scholarship is given limited to 50 per year
- Recommendation from Professor and HOD at the College is mandatory
- Selected candidates are to be deputed by the respective institution for the entire duration of the project work.
- This is strictly a residential program and all the scholars are expected to stay in CPRI.
- Subsidized Canteen facility will be offered.
Duly Filled applications should be sent to the following address with name on envelop "Application for PG Project work Scholarship Scheme of CPRI-2014"
R&D Management Division
Central Power Research Institute
Prof. Sir C.V. Raman Road,
Sadashivanagar Post Office,
Bangalore -560 080 (India)
Official Website : www.cpri.in You can find official advertisement application form here : http://www.cpri.in/images/pdf/Scholarship_Scheme_24-10-14.pdf