PUBG named after PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is an online battle royale multiplayer game that is developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean Gaming Company Bluehole. The game is created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene, inspired by the Japanese film Battle Royale released in 2000, and extended into a standalone game in the guidance of Greene’s creative direction. The game is about dropping up to one hundred players through parachute onto an island and search for weapons and survive until the last by killing opponents. The area will shrink from time to time making players encounter each other through an electric circle.
About PUBG Mobile BETA?
PUBG MOBILE BETA offers you to access the upcoming version before anyone. BETA Versions are released to check the stability and bugs with the help of you guys, which helps to release a stabilized version on the play store or app store. You can experience the new weapons, vehicles, places, and events that are going to introduce in the upcoming version. Sometimes, Local versions like Chinese have a more updated version than the global version, you have the privilege to enjoy those too.
News is roaming around the internet that a lot of new things have been introduced in the upcoming version as beta testing of PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 has begun.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile Update 0.18.0 Beta Version:
- Download the PUBG Mobile Beta Version data file from the Below Button.
- Open to download folder.
- Click on the file downloaded Android_IG0180_CE_No6_0.18.0.12100_Shipping_Google_CE.shell.signed.apk
- Allow installation of unknown sources, by going to settings>safety, and privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources
- This process of installation will take up to 5-10 minutes, depending on your phone specifications.
- After finishing the installation, Open the PUBG Mobile beta app and Sign In using the Guest account.
- Boom baby, You are the beta tester of 0.18.0 version.
Note: There’s no need to uninstall the original version of PUBG Mobile.