State Bank of India [SBI] Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
[SBI] State Bank of India , the Indian multinational Public Sector bank has announced a notification for recruiting Specialist officers in Wealth Management on contract basis and invites online applications from eligible Indian citizen. More details on Specialist Officer recruitment by SBI are given below.
Details of SBI Specialist Officer recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the post and vacancy and Experience details in SBI Recruitment
- Relationship Manager : 71 Posts ; Min. 3 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management.
- Acquisition Relationship Manager : 39 Posts ; Min. 2 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management
- Investment Counsellor : 17 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) : 03 Posts ; Min. 4 years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management.Experience as a Team Lead is preferred
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs) : 01 Post
- Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI) : 02 Posts
- Risk Officer (Mid-Office) : 01 Post
- Compliance Officer : 01 Post
- Project Development Manager – Business : 01 Post
- Project Development Manager – Technology : 01 Post
- Customer Relationship Executive : 15 Posts ; Experience in documentation requirements of financial products and good communications skills would be desirable
Minimum Educational Qualification required: A Degree/ MMS/MBA/PGDM with required experience for each post, you can refer the official advertisement through the link given at the end of this post.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above post can visit the official website www.sbi.co.in and under Career with Us Tab you will find the Online application link. You may apply for only one post from the above mentioned vacancies and his/her applications will considered successful only after payment for the application fee is deposited before the last date.
Last date for online application registration is 31st March, 2016
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Official Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here