SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2015 Notification
SSC JEE 2015 Notification : Staff Selection Commission has announced an employment news for the Junior Engineer Examination 2015 through which they are going to recruitment Civil , Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract Junior Engineers in various organizations and invites online applications from eligible Indian citizen for the Jr Engineer Exam 2015 by SSC. Tentatively 1000 Junior Engineer Vacancies are going to fill up , know more details about this recruitment below.
Details of SSC JEE 2015 Notification
Name of the post : Junior Engineer
Departments : Civil ,Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract
- Central Water Commission
- Department of Post
Total no.of Vacancies : 1000
- JE(Civil) Central Water Commission
- JE(Mechanical) Central Water Commission
- JE(Civil), CPWD
- JE(Electrical), CPWD
- JE(Civil), Department of Post
- JE(Electrical), Department of Post
- JE(Civil), Military Engineering Service
- JE(Electrical and Mechanical), Military Engineering Service
- JE(Quality Surveying and Contract), Military Engineering Service.
Educational Qualification : Diploma or Degree in concerned department for which they are applying. Please refer the official advertisement for individual posts requirement
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD and Exsm Candidates)
Application fee can be paid online through Net Banking or Credit/Debit cards.
SSC JEE 2015 Exam Pattern
The SSC Junior Engineer Examination comprises of Two Papers.
- Paper I : Objective Type Test With Max. 200 marks and 2 hours. Syllabus for this paper is : General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness and General Engineering (Based on the post you choose, eg: Civil Engineering questions of Civil post).
- Paper II : Conventional Type Test with Max.300 marks and 2 hours. Syllabus for this paper is : General Engineering (Based on the post you choose, eg: Civil and Structural questions of Civil post).
Selection procedure : Candidates are selected based on the merit in Written test (500 Marks) and Interview(100 marks).
Important dates of SSC JEE 2015 Notification
Date of notification released : 11th July, 2015
Last date to apply online : 10th Aug, 2015
Tentative date of SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2015 : 6th Dec, 2015
Official website : www.ssc.nic.in
Official Advertisement : SSC JEE Official Advertisement
Apply Online here : http://ssconline2.gov.in/mainmenu2.php