Telangana DSC 2017 || Teachers Recruitment Test {TSTRT} News Rules & Regulations

teachers recruitment test trt

Telangana State Government announced a notification to recruit Teachers posts  in Government Schools all over Telangana through Teachers Recruitment Test {TRT}. And the Principal Secretary to Telangana Govt. Education Dept. Smt. Ranjeev R Acharya has released the new G.O which explains the new rules and regulations that should be taken in to consideration while the recruitment.

Teachers Recruitment will be taken place considering the new districts and till now it was called District Selection Committee now will be known as Teachers Recruitment Test {TRT}.

Telangana DSC or Teachers Recruitment Test TRT News Rules & Regulations

  • TRT Recruitment authority will be given to District Educational Officer DEO.
  • Recruitment will be done taking 31 Districts in to consideration.
  • 20% Weightage will be given to the Teachers Eligibility Test {TET} Score and the remaining 80% weightage will be given to the exam conducted through TSPSC.  The score of only APTET will be taken into consideration which was conducted before formation of Telangana and for Recruitment of PET , no TET weightage.
  • Local candidates will be identified considering 1975 presidential order where from 4-10th class , the place where candidate learned 4 years will be considered as their local district.
  • Candidates are selected based on the number of vacancies. No waiting list.
  • Only local ST candidates are eligible to fill the the vacancies in Scheduled Areas.
  • Selected candidate list will be sent to TSPSC Recruitment Officers (DEO's), and counselling details will be provided by Educational Department later.

Products from

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: