United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 : The United Bank of India has announced an employment notification i'e United Bank of India PO Recruitment 2016 and invites online applications from the candidates to fill up 100 Probationary Officers vacancies in its branches all over India.Great Opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Bank PO Notifications especially United Bank of India Jobs , the notice was published at unitedbankofindia.com the official website and the last date to submit your Online Application Form for United Bank of India Vacancy 2016 is 12th of July. Posts will be allotted after Successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course in tie-up with NIIT-Institute of Finance,Banking & Insurance Training Limited,
About United Bank of India :
UBI is one of the 14 banks which were nationalized on 19th July 1969. United Bank of India is owned by Government and has its headquarters at Kolkata, West Bengal.
United Bank of India Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of Posts: 100
Name of Posts:
|Post No.||Post Name||No. of posts||Scale|
Eligibility Criteria : A Graduation degree from a recognized University (as on 1-06-2016)
Age Limit : Candidates who are applying for this United Bank of India Vacancy must be born not earlier than 02.06.1986 and not later than 01.06.1995 . *Age relaxation as per rules.
United Bank of India PO Notification 2016 Important Dates:
|Online registration, fee payment & modifications can be done||From 28.06.2016 to 12.07.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online Exam||After 26.07.2016|
|Tentative Date of Online Exam||07.08.2016|
United Bank of India PO Exam Syllabus & Pattern:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||2 hours|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
Selection Procedure : The candidates are selected based on the performance in
- Online Test,
- Personal Interview and/or (General Questions asked in bank interviews)
- Group Discussion.
Application Fee :
Rs.150 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and,
Rs.700 for all others.
How to Apply for he post of Probationary Officer in United Bank of India Recruitment 2016 ?
- Please read the official advertisement carefully given under sources section, understand the eligibility.
- If you are eligible, the first of all scan your photograph and signature and crop as per dimensions mentioned. Useful tool : http://imageresize.in .
- Photograph Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Signature Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Make sure your email ID and mobile number are active.
- Visit official website i'e, www.unitedbankofindia.com
- Open "Recruitment" and click on "Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course" and click "Apply Online"
- Then Click on New Registration and fill required fields .
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Official website : www.unitedbankofindia.com
Official advertisement : http://www.unitedbankofindia.com/pdf/advt.pdf
PROGRAMME FEES : The fees for this course will be Rs. 3.20 lakh plus applicable taxes to be paid.