Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council (UPMSP) has waived the wait for the candidates who are participating in the 10th Board Examination. The board has released the results of the examination. 75.16 percent of the students in high school have passed the examination. In this, Allahabad's Anjali Verma topped with 96% marks.
Students can view their results through official website www.upmsp.edu.in and upresults.nic.in, other results, website and SMS etc.
Board officials have issued results of examination from Allahabad after a meeting. Earlier it was told that the results of the first 12th Board examination will be released, after which the results of the 10th examination will be released. At the same time, the board has released its results according to the schedule.
How to Check your UP Board 2018: 10th Class Results :
- First visit the official website www.upmsp.edu.in.
- When the Home page opens, you will see two links. For first class 10th and second class for 12th. You can click on the link to see the result of the class.
- Fill the required details after clicking the link.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Do not forget to take printouts.
Please note that the examination of the 10th, 12th class of the board lasted from 6 February to 10 March 2018. Over 66 lakh students attended this examination. In the 10th class, 36,55,691 students and 29,81,327 students were included in the 12th standard. 8549 examination centers were set up for board examination. About 11 lakh students had left the examination in the middle.